RefectoCil Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint No. 3 Natural Brown
This tint is a very dark, well covering brown tone suitable for dark eyelashes and eyebrows. The naturally looking colour lends eyelashes and eyebrows intensive colour depth.
It is suitable for clients with natural brown hair who prefer a particularly natural appearance. The eyelashes will look clearly longer and more voluminous. With RefectoCil No. 3 Natural Brown you can enhance brown or black eyelashes and eyebrows or tint light or white eyelashes and eyebrows with long-lasting dark brown. For clients with dyed dark brown hair RefectoCil No.3 Natural Brown is ideal to match the brow’s colour with the hair.
- Natural brown lashes and brows
- Comes in a 15mL tube
- Sufficient for approximately 30 applications
- Mixable with all 8 RefectoCil tints
- Mix with light brown to create individually matching shades of brown
- Smudge- and waterproof
- Lasts 6 weeks
Tip: By mixing of RefectoCil No.3 Natural Brown with RefectoCil No. 3.1 Light Brown you can easily obtain any intermediate tone your client may wish!
STEP 1: Preparation
- Remove contact lenses.
- Clean the eye-area with the oil-free, lash strengthening RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Use saline solution to remove residues and achieve optimum results.
- Use Skin Protection Cream and Eye protection papers according to instructions.
STEP 2: Mix & Apply
- Immediately before tinting mix 2cm of tint and 10 drops RefectoCil Oxidant liquid or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant cream into a creamy paste.
- Oxidant is required for this product to work.
- Afterwards, apply to brows and/or lashes.
STEP 3: Application Time
- Lashes: 10 minutes.
- Brows: 5-10 minutes. The longer the application time the more intensive the result.
STEP 4: Ready!
- Remove by using cotton wool pads and water.
Tips and Tricks
- If RefectoCil Blonde Eyebrow Tint has been previously used, the application time is shortened by 1-5 minutes, with RefectoCil Eyelash Curl it’s shortened to 2 minutes.
- Allergy test: We recommend an allergy test (patch test) before the first application as well as after long periods without tinting.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Bis-Diglyceryl-Polyacyl-Adipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, m-Aminophenol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499.[Product information and instructions were taken directly from the manufacturer]