RefectoCil Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint No. 2 Blue Black
This lash and brow tint is a black colour with a blue lustre providing additional colour depth to the tinting result.
RefectoCil No. 2 Blue Black tints each hair blue black and makes the eyelashes look clearly longer and more voluminous.
The shade Refectocil No. 2 Blue Black is suitable for clients who wish “somewhat more” than pure black; it goes very well with certain skin types and when using blue eye make-up.
With this colour you can enhance brown or black eyelashes and eyebrows or tint light or white eyelashes and eyebrows with long-lasting blue black.
Clients with dyed blue black hair can match their eyebrows with their hair colour using Refectocil No. 2 Blue Black.
Blue black is a shade of black with a soft blue shimmer which adds additional depth and shine and creates mind-blowing blue black styles.
- A shade of black, that lends a bluish shimmer to every hair
- Comes in a 15mL tube
- Sufficient for approximately 30 applications
- Mixable with all 8 RefectoCil tints
- Smudge- and waterproof
- Lasts 6 weeks
STEP 1: Preparation
- Remove contact lenses.
- Clean the eye-area with the oil-free, lash strengthening RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Use saline solution to remove residues and achieve optimum results.
- Use Skin Protection Cream and Eye protection papers according to instructions.
STEP 2: Mix & Apply
- Immediately before tinting mix 2cm of tint and 10 drops RefectoCil Oxidant liquid or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant cream into a creamy paste.
- Oxidant is required for this product to work.
- Afterwards, apply to brows and/or lashes.
STEP 3: Application Time
- Lashes: 10 minutes.
- Brows: 5-10 minutes. The longer the application time the more intensive the result.
STEP 4: Ready!
- Remove by using cotton wool pads and water.
Tips and Tricks
- If RefectoCil Blonde Eyebrow Tint has been previously used, the application time is shortened by 1-5 minutes, with RefectoCil Eyelash Curl it’s shortened to 2 minutes.
- Allergy test: We recommend an allergy test (patch test) before the first application as well as after long periods without tinting.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, CI 77007.[Product information and instructions were taken directly from the manufacturer]