- How often you use Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Shampoo is up to your hair type and what your preferred shade of blonde is. If you have minimal brassiness, washing your hair with purple shampoo once a week should suffice. For very brassy hair, you may like to use it every second day.
- For stubborn brassy hair, leave purple shampoo on for 3-5 minutes. For regular blonde hair, 2-3 minutes should do the trick.
- Your hair is thicker at the roots, so really work the purple shampoo into your scalp. You can usually get away with letting the shampoo rinse down into the more porous, finer lengths of your hair.
- If you have used a little too much purple shampoo and your hair has turned ashy, simply wash your hair once with regular shampoo too rinse out the purple pigment.
- If you have a medicated shampoo or just a favourite shampoo you simply can’t live without, just use your regular shampoo first, rinse, then apply the purple shampoo second.
- Purple shampoo does tend to dry hair out a bit, so follow it with a good conditioning treatment.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, SodiumLauroyl Sarcosinate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Creatine, PEG-14M, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, DimethylPABAmidopropyl Laurdimonium Tosylate, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Hydrolyzed Silk, Keratin, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Trideceth-9 PG Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Silica, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 60730.