The one hour tan – our most advanced formula yet! Choose your depth of tan by when you decide to shower:
- 1 Hour Development = Light
- 2 Hours Development = Medium
- 3 Hours Development = Dark
Your tan will continue to develop up to 8 hours
Free Gift Worth $14.95
Get a free St Tropez Tanning Mitt worth $14.95 when you spend $49+ on St Tropez products.
Your free gift will be automatically added to your cart. Can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer or coupon
Only The Beauty Lounge gives you:
- Post-purchase email with important advice and tips
- Fast, free overnight delivery nationwide
- Authentic, new, fresh stock from official NZ supplier
- 7+ years of St Tropez sales experience and advice
Out of stock
What is it?
This is St Tropez’ most advanced no-fuss formula yet, for a light sunkissed glow in just 1 hour or leave on for up to 3 hours for a deep, dark bronze.
Why is it different?
The formulation contains fast-acting ingredients that absorb quickly into the skin while intelligent shade technology allows you to select your depth of colour. After showering your skin is left smooth and silky. You will have a light color and the self-tan actives will continue to work, developing and deepening into your chosen tan.
How to use it
- STEP 1: The day before you tan exfoliate with our ST.TROPEZ Tan Enhancing Body Polish for a clean canvas.
- STEP 2: Immediately before applying your tan, moisturise elbows, knees, ankles, feet and the hairline to protect from absorbing too much product.
- STEP 3: Pump the mousse onto your Tan Applicator Mitt and apply in light sweeping motions, starting from your legs and working your way up. Once the whole body is covered, use the residue left on your mitt to glaze lightly over the back of well moisturised hands and feet. Wait until touch dry before getting dressed. Wash palms if necessary.
- STEP 4: Wait 1, 2 or 3 hours depending on your desired shade, then rinse off the tinted guide colour with warm water only. After showering, skin will have a light colour but the self tan actives will continue to work for up to 8 hours, developing and deepening into your chosen shade of tan that lasts for days.
- STEP 5: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturise daily and exfoliate regularly. Re-apply a couple of times a week.
Longer than 3 hours wear is not recommended. Tanning time and developed colour may vary.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Carry out a patch test 24 hours before use.
- Don’t apply to broken, irritated or sensitive skin.
- Stop using if your skin becomes irritated.
- Wash hands after use.
- Self tan may stain.
- Do not get in eyes if you do rinse well with water.
- Avoid contact with lips.
- Sun safety warning: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.