Refectocil No. 1 Pure Black:
The classic colour amongst the eyelash tints – irrespective of the client’s natural hair colour. Refectocil No. 1 Pure Black tints each hair pure black to make lashes look clearly longer and more voluminous.
With this colour, you can enhance brown or black eyelashes and eyebrows or tint light or white eyelashes and eyebrows in long-lasting pure black. Clients with dyed black hair can match their eyebrows with their hair colour using Refectocil No. 1 Pure Black.
Especially recommended for tinting eyelashes and eyebrows of clients who have black or dark brown hair – for the most beautiful black styles!
- Pure black lashes and brows
- Comes in a 15mL tube
- Sufficient for approximately 30 applications
- Mixable with all 8 RefectoCil tints
- Smudge- and waterproof
- Lasts 6 weeks
STEP 1: Preparation
- Remove contact lenses.
- Clean the eye-area with the oil-free, lash strengthening RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Use saline solution to remove residues and achieve optimum results.
- UseSkin Protection Cream and Eye protection papers according to instructions.
STEP 2: Mix & Apply
- Immediately before tinting mix 2cm of tint and 10 drops RefectoCil Oxidant liquid or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant cream into a creamy paste.
- Oxidant is required for this product to work.
- Afterwards, apply to brows and/or lashes.
STEP 3: Application Time
- Lashes: 10 minutes.
- Brows: 5-10 minutes. The longer the application time the more intensive the result.
STEP 4: Ready!
- Remove by using cotton wool pads and water.
Tips and Tricks
- If RefectoCil Blonde Eyebrow Tint has been previously used, the application time is shortened by 1-5 minutes, with RefectoCil Eyelash Curl it’s shortened to 2 minutes.
- Allergy test: We recommend an allergy test (patch test) before the first application as well as after long periods without tinting.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, m-Aminophenol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, CI 77499[Product description and instructions were taken directly from the manufactuerer]